Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10th entry

Happy Wednesday! Oh man!! Super busy day today! Which ironically made it really easy to just grab some of my premade meals and go. 

I also used cashew milk for the first time and am totally hooked! Silk now makes an unsweetened cashew milk and its a little splash of heaven! 

Here's today's journal
Breakfast:
2 eggs over easy
1 pork sausage.
Black coffee 

Snack - banana 

Lunch - leftover jambalaya from last nights dinner

Dinner- burger night! Burger patty topped with sautéed onions, avocado, lettuce and tomato

Ate dinner early and at 8:30 I was feeing day 3 of no carbs...wanting chocolate... So I had a little cashew milk with 2 scoops of chocolate primal fuel. 

If you haven't tried this stuff it's great. While I am an advocate of real food instead of shakes, sometimes you need a quick option! Having primal fuel has saved me from many drivethru's as well as been an extra paleo meal on days I'm extra hungry. Check it out on primalblueprint.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment