Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday December 8th

And so it begins!

Today I started off with black coffee, I switched to this about 2 years ago, so no issues with that here. I get in trouble by drinking too much of it though.

Breakfast:
black coffee
2 over medium eggs
3 slices of turkey bacon

at 2 pm I realized I had been elbow deep in website design (and still am) and was starving. I took a break and had some leftover crock pot pulled pork. There was some mesquite seasoning on it, but it is sugar free, from what I can tell it's safe. I sliced a bell pepper and used it to scoop the pork. Gives me the crunch I am looking for.

It was at 2,  TWO O'CLOCK I switched from black coffee to water! Yikes. I post that so hopefully I can  do it a little better tomorrow.

Didn't really snack today, and wasn't really hungry.

Dinner is salmon with zucchini. I use a vegetti to make zucchini noodles (walmart, best paleo kitchen tool ever) and tossed them with a little avocado oil, garlic, and fresh basil. For the kids I do salmon and use the same oil, basil, garlic combo just putting it on whole grain pasta and topping with a little fresh parmesan.

Ended up having a bell pepper as a late snack. 

Workout... since I sat on my bum all day editing a site ;) I needed my workout. I saw a version of this on someone else's site and did it today.



No comments:

Post a Comment